In the result of each of the world crises, professional B2B (Business to business) exhibitions become a key barometer and indicator of an industry. At such time, a distributor requires an exhibition more than ever. It is an exhibition that becomes an independent platform for choosing the products to stock the shelves further. It is extremely important for a manufacturer or an importer to be on the show at this time to come to view and to supplement the MENU of the distributor`s store under conditions of new realities.
Our top priority is the success of Premier Expo visitors and exhibitors. That is why we are starting to publish short video tutorials right now to help you participate in exhibitions effectively. It is a crucial point nowadays! Special thanks to Mykola Karasiov, our colleague and partner, the exhibition expert, repeatedly invited by us to Ukraine. Mr. Karasiov’s trainings are in great demand among our participants.
So, let us start with our first video on the key reasons of non-effective participation in exhibitions and how to overcome them.
• non-systematic approach to exhibition activities.;
• unclearly defined tasks for participation in the exhibition;
• absence of a pre-show advertising campaign;
• ineffective exhibition stand;
• unprepared staff.;
• absence of post-show support of the received contacts;
• superficial evaluation of the effectiveness of participation in exhibitions;
• overestimation of the exhibition organizer`s role, and consequently, insufficient preparation of company-specific moments.
Please, watch the master class of Mykola Karasiov. Stay tuned. To be continued!